Fasting month done and raya also done..and it is the second half of the year already.
Today is 8th Syawal and remaining about 20 days more to go for Muslims in Shah Alam especially, and Klang Valley in general to celebrate raya.
What does it means for all of us?
- It means, many of us will organise open house to activate bonding, relationship and love among us.
- It means, free lunch will be available.
- It means, highways and roads will be congested and jammed and thus HOMESTAYS are among the solution for those who are coming from outstation.
- It means, good business for restaurant which is catering friendly and no business for otherwise.
- It means, people willing to spend only for the purpose of silaturrahim.
It is the beginning of the second half of the year..I hope it will continue until the end of the year and all the bad things will divert away and will not land in our destiny insya Allah.